75g Jumbo Oats
50g Pumpkin Seeds
50g Sunflower Seeds
3 tbsp Coconut Oil
3 tbsp (heaped) Cacao Powder
2 Oranges zested, plus 1 juiced
2 tsp Orange Extract
4 tbsp Coconut Sugar (optional)
50g Dark Chocolate, chopped roughly (alternatively use chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven to 140C.
- Place all nuts in the food processor and pulse for a few seconds, depending on how chunky you want to keep the mix.
- Remove the nuts from the food processor and stir in the jumbo oats, seeds and coconut sugar.
- Melt the coconut oil and add in the orange zest, juice and extract, then stir into the granola mix.
- Transfer mixture to a baking tray and place in the oven for approximately 30-35 minutes until toasted. Stir mixture 2-3 times during cooking (approx every 10 minutes) to ensure it is evenly toasted.
- Remove from oven and allow to completely cool before adding the chocolate chips. Store in an air tight container for one week.