The peanut butter obsession continues! You would swear I’m being challenged to see how many peanut butter recipes I can make 😂 here’s another granola recipe take, this time super peanutty, and I love it. It’s packed full of goodness with oats, seeds, nuts (including peanuts, of course), and peanut butter – yummy! You can decide on the consistency of your granola, just alter the time you blitz the nuts for in the food processor- or if you don’t have a food processor, give them a good bash or chop them up. Delicious on top of smoothie bowls, porridge, with yoghurt and fruit, or even as a fruit crumble topping. I hope you love it ❤️
100g jumbo porridge oats
50g pumpkin seeds
50g sunflower seeds
75g peanut butter
50g coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 140C.
- Place all nuts in the food processor and pulse for a few seconds, depending on how chunky you want to keep the mix.
- Remove the nuts from the food processor and stir in the jumbo oats and seeds.
- Melt the coconut oil with the honey, then stir into the granola mix.
- Transfer mixture to a baking tray and place in the oven for approximately 30-35 minutes until toasted. Stir mixture 2-3 times during cooking (approx every 10 minutes) to ensure it is evenly toasted.
- Remove from oven and allow to completely cool (the mix will harden as it cools too). Store in an air tight container for one week.